ICOs are a form of investment funding wherein startups offer new types of cryptocurrency in exchange for cash or preexisting cryptocoins like Bitcoin or Ethereum. They are currently unregulated in most of the world; Investopedia defines them as intended to “bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks.” A recent boom in ICOs has seen them surpass early stage venture capital funding in the amount of money raised in the US, CNBC wrote in August , raising worries of a looming bubble as the price of leading cryptocoins like Bitcoin has skyrocketed .
1) You mentioned stacking Recreate with Jack3d. Since Jack3d comes with caffeine already, wouldn’t it be overdoing using Jack3d and Recreate together?
2) Recreate suppresses diet/hunger according to the label. Wouldn’t it interfere with the protein packed-muscle building diet since you have to keep eating in order to gain muscle?
3) I am on extremely strict high protein diet and perform workout/cardio on regular basis. Will stacking Recreate with Jack3d enable me to stick out my existing six pack? Currently my six pack is only visible in the morning.
4) While mentioning the recommended stacking of creatine with Jack3d above, you stated the 3rd option as three scoops of Jack3d. The Jack3d label states not to take more than two scoops of Jack3d. Thoughts?
5) Here’s my current daily meal plan and stacking. Please give your expert advise on how I am doing. My goal is to gain muscle while getting ripped!